Archive for the ‘B2B’ Category
We recently attended an Intellectual Properties conference in which they shared the details of some the more recent cases such as ebay vs Mercantile exchange and the right to trademark and owners rights on technology. In the world of Computer Aided drafting, files are shared on a daily basis in their draft form with little thought to Trademark or IP Protection for those very ideas. Now there is a solution with the first to market product from
Technical right management (TRM) is about protecting the high value CAD that you or your company must share with others. There is a concentrated to effort now to protect technical information. Up till now there were only efforts to protect the digital content via copyright protection laws. These have concentrated on the music, film, and book industry. The B2B world in sharing of technical ideas were less stringent, and the owners rights were hard to identify in this digital world. The suite of products offered by Pinion Software looks to solidify that aspect for business and looks to become an insensible part of business.
Small businesses can now be competitive with Managed Services Software For $9.95/pc per month, small IT firms can use hosted software without the need to invest $12K- $15K upfront in hopes to get a returnÂ on investment. It allows IT professionals to remotely control any windows based PC, install critical security patches and software, without having to be on site.
SecureMyCompany provides Kaseya Software which allows small companies to remain competitive while providing a secure environment for their PCs SecureMyCompanyÂ offers McAfees Total Protection for small businesses Â that incorporates antispyware, antivirus, and firewall in one product for a small additional fee. All of their services integrate seamlessly across your network to help facilitate easy installation and functionality.
1. Take the time out to explore and understand whether or not you are compatible with running our own business. Some people are just plain happier and better off financially on the other end of the paycheck.
2.Get your personal finances in order. Before you jump into the entrepreneurship world, get your own money matters squared away.
3. Pick your niche. Many small business owners succeed in businesses that are hardly unique or innovative. Take stock of your skills, interests, and employment history to select the business that is best suited for you.
1. Refinancing can be a good idea for you if you:
- want to get out of a high interest rate loan to take advantage of lower rates. This is a good idea only if you intend to stay in the house long enough to make the additional fees worthwhile.
- have an adjustable-rate mortgage and want a fixed-rate loan to have the certainty of knowing exactly what the mortgage payment will be for the life of the loan.
Doing business online has just gotten a little bit safer with preCharge payment solutions. They hel p those merchants that accept onine payments by acutally pre screening your online payments to help reduce the risk of chargebacks to merchants. They offer a global fraud screening program to help manage your online collection risk. Improve your bottom line with preCharge.