Archive for the ‘Travel on a Budget’ Category
Alicante beaches: Explore the natural beauty
Alicante is becoming very popular tourist destination; it is gaining popularity for its amazing sightseeing locations like monuments, churches, art galleries, etc. Even the shopping and dining areas are also very good; you can take the help of car rental services for exploring all the different aspects in best way. You can select the favorite car for travelling by making proper online research about the agencies and their services. The demands of these cars are increasing so much that many people are starting this business for earning good livelihood. Alicante’s sightseeing locations are good but the beaches are amazing. They are crystal clean, with soft sands and green trees; they create a picture perfect scene. Here are some of the best beaches, which can be visited by renting a car service:
- Playa La Albufereta is one of the most beautiful beaches in the town, it is small, quiet and offers very relaxing environment. You can enjoy the dips or can just relax on the shore while sipping different drinks.
- Playa Urbanova is located at the southern side of the city; you can reach this place by taking the car services. The water is very clean and looks amazing with the golden sand stretch. Many cafes and bars are also located on the beachside, delicious seafood and many other food items can be enjoyed here with drinks.
- Playa Postiguet is very much crowded as it is located in the main town; you can enjoy various water based activities here. Even the bars and restaurants are popular for their lively ambience and great food and drinks.
- Playa Almadrava is a sandy and pebbly beach; you can visit it for enjoying some different location. The water is clean and the views are good.
- Playa de San Juan is the longest beach of the town, life guards, water sports, beach bars, etc. can be seen here. You can come to this beach by renting a car very easily.
- Cala de la Palmera and Cala Cantalars are twoi very popular beaches of Alicante; you can come here for exploring the rocky nature. Recreational facilities are not available; it is best for spending private time with the loved one.
- Playa Carrer La Mar is very popular among the families; children love to play with the pebbles. This beach looks very good and offers a lot of fun activities; you can visit this place by taking the rental car service in very easy manner.
- Playa Arenales Del Sol is very beautiful, the long stretch of dunes along the blue water makes it picture perfect. You can enjoy romantic walks with the loved one or can have various fun activities on the beach during the visit.
Author bio: Jenni is a person with a passion for writing. She has written many articles on alicante autovermietung and various other topics, for more information you can check her other blogs.
Incoming search terms:
- southern alicante beaches
- crystals in alicantes beaches
We make an annual trip to Florida in January to DisneyWorld with our three kids. This year, though we will be joining family to travel through the park. There will be 15 of us staying in a two bedroom condo, for the 6 day excursion.
In planning our Florida Holidays in the past it was much simpler in that we could plan for ourselves. Now coordinating the likes and dislikes of 10 other people may prove to be a challenge. We are using planning guides and have mapped out the best days and times to visit the different parks. There will be a total of 5 kids, all under the age of 8, and all they want to do is see Mickey and Minney. We have scheduled the breakfast with the characters, which if you plan on doing this, you need to plan well in advance. The times book up very fast. Also research options for disneyland ticket for discounts. You can save on park hopper tickets as well multi-day passes.What’s great is that there are sites like Florida Holidays to help plan and provide assistance on where to go and other interests outside the Disney Park.
So plan ahead, for a large or small group, and bring some comfortable shoes. We plan on doing a lot of walking. I hope to be able to post some pics of our large family gathering in Disney World, and hopefully we make back still as a family.
It really just isn’t a vacation, if you don’t have the presence of an water near by. Whether it is a inlet or ocean near by the ability to enjoy boating, swimming, or jet skiing will any vacation more fun. The ocean makes the vacation and so much beauty around it. There has to be some reason that forces people to drive hundreds of miles each year, just so they can experience the powers of the ocean. If you have never seen or been to the ocean in person, you must find a way to go; while you’re still young enough to enjoy it. People who can’t swim will be a little terrified being so close to such a big body of water. The newest properties at Melbourne Marina offer properties that are right on the water and easy access to Melbourne.
You will never forget your first time seeing the ocean. Unless you live near one or grew up with the ocean in your life. For those who don’t live near the beautiful blue waters, you will be amazed the first time you see it. Vacation destinations like the Melbourne Marina offer luxury living at an affordable cost. As far as the eye can see, you will be able to see water. You will understand why so many people in the early history of man, thought the world ended, where the ocean line touches the sky. It does seem like you could fall off of the Earth, if you traveled out as far as your eyes are allowing you to see. I can’t even imagine the first groups of people who made this original journey to the ocean’s edge. Obviously now we know the ocean doesn’t end and it just keeps going for miles and miles.